Monkey Chicken Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Chicken Soup

Good for your soul <3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cybermuse1

cybermuse1

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Over the hills and through the woods....no seriously
Humor : Stuff, just stuff......lol.....stuff
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Cybermuse1 but everyone can call me by Muse or Chrissy. Either one will do. I'm from the United States and I live in GA. I'm 21 years old and currently working for my History major. (either that or videogame design) And I am very friendly with other people so there's no need to shy away. :B So if you need any advice from me, just shoot me a private message. ;3 (and no, i'm not a child molester out to grab little unfortunate children). By the way if you ask for a hard question for me, I can't guarantee a smart answer.

My hobbies are anime, manga, videogames, art, designing costumes and music. I play the piano and guitar and I love to read. I blame Smoodle, Shiru and Plushie for their outstanding fics. If you need some advice on videogames, I'm your person. Razz

The types of anime I watch are pretty much One Piece, Detective Conan, Death Note, come to think of it, I watch a lot of anime plus I adore watching old cartoons from my childhood. Um for videogames, I am a die hard fan of Squarenix games (Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, World Ends with You) Silent Hill series, Resident Evil series, Fatal Frame series, and Megaman series.

Currently I am a moderator on several sites so I might be here and there but overall I hope to make friends with you all. For now, take care everyone.

Til later everyone!

Chrissy/Muse lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Female Number of posts : 223
Humor : Oh go away, would ya? D< I have no humour.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:57 am

Welcome, chrissy. ^w^ You should have a good time here, hopefully. x3 and ne, don't worry too much about being here all the time, it's not like you don't have anything else to do, ne? :3

I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://monkeychickensoup.forumotion.com
Magnet-chan

Magnet-chan

Female Number of posts : 93

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 am

Heya Chrissy X3

...sure you're still not going to bite? o3o or shall I hide again? xD

Oh! And of course, welcome to here and I hope you have fun x33
Back to top Go down
http://iina-san-chan.deviantart.com/
Pocky

Pocky

Female Number of posts : 66
Humor : I have a very perverted sense of humour C:

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 pm

I have been on a World Ends with You kick recently. Haha.

Hi there~ Nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
http://x-tangled-web-x.deviantart.com/
cybermuse1

cybermuse1

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Over the hills and through the woods....no seriously
Humor : Stuff, just stuff......lol.....stuff
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

@ Magnet: I promise not to bite you. I don't bite unless someone makes me angry, which is kinda rare.

@ Pocky: Yes! Another WEWY fan! I adore everything about the game. Music, art, plot, everything X3 The game is like epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monkey Chicken Soup :: Start Here! :: Welcome to MCS :D-
Jump to: