Monkey Chicken Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Chicken Soup

Good for your soul <3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~House M.D~*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Female Number of posts : 223
Humor : Oh go away, would ya? D< I have no humour.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:14 am

Though callous and prickly, Gregory House's bedside manner is one to be laughed at and basically going 'That's what a doctor really feels on the inside when he's talking to a really, really dumb patient.' ._.

Who else is a fan of this awesome show? X33 I'ma find a link later too, where you can find out your House personality. Wink

I did mine a few weeks ago, and I'm House. .___. Does that mean I'm a sarcastic bastard who likes harrassing the hell out of wilson (that part's probably true) and has a serious addiction to pain medication (..... possibly true) and likes throwing things off balconies at people (okay, that's definitely true. .____.)

...Oh dear lord, I'm House. D: ... Cool OwO -shotshotshot- GOMEN! DD''X

Anyway. Who be your favourite House M.D character? :3

I loves Wilson, and the closest tie with him would be House. x3

.... But I wanna stab 13 ._.
Back to top Go down
https://monkeychickensoup.forumotion.com
Magnet-chan

Magnet-chan

Female Number of posts : 93

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:56 am

Oooh! House! OwO Why didn't I think of this one? x33333

And that is So true, in E.R the doctors have all the huge drama and they're crying over the patients and such, but I think house is more realistic ._. in the sense of like you said, that's what the doctors think >__> .....-flail as much as I love House I hate doctors and hospitals >~<;;;;

Ne ne ne! The test was so much fun! I enjoyed it aaaand I was Wilson wasn't I? xD ...Nya nya I love wilson too X3 I think he's the first guy ever we've fought over ._. like without being able to set the matter right away ._. xDD oh well -glomps him- x333

-unshoots- na na na!! xD Then me being wilson means I put up with you every day no matter what happens? ._. ...hey that's true 8D -shot- xD no it's nothing to put up my dear x333

....and I share your sentimentals .__. 13 needs to die >3
Back to top Go down
http://iina-san-chan.deviantart.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't know, why didn't you? ._. I don't live in your brain >_>; -shot- wari ;w;

yuh yuh -serious Luffy nod- ._. House is the inside of a doctor. XD basically.

Na na! indeed! XD -glomps wilson too- though I think Wilson has enough love for both of us. x333

..... T3T ... -runs off crying into magnet's sunset.- DDD''X I knew I was a pain in the ass! ... oh wait. I'm limping right? -limps off into the sunset- ._.

she does D< the pain in the freakin'... i think she's gonna die to be honest ._.;
Back to top Go down
Magnet-chan

Magnet-chan

Female Number of posts : 93

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:38 pm

-unshoots- Na na na XD

I can so believe that, and that's one cool inside x3

I hope he has >3< I don't want to fight over him! We'll switch every other day and such, but don't use him to exhaustion okay? miss secret life ._.

.... -watches her go- ... 8D -throws the soda can after- 8D;;;; -shot- DX Na na na! I'm sorry my love! Please forgive me! ;^;

Uh yeah, she has the disease, of course she'll die >3
Back to top Go down
http://iina-san-chan.deviantart.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:00 am

thank you XD

So very true x33

Ne, speak for yourself. You're the one who likes raping people. ._. I just -shot before she can continue- keeeeh =w=;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I'll never forgive you! D< -shakes fist- Damn you, Salazaar!

Neeheee >3 I need to watch tonight. I didn't get to watch last week coz of that stupid power out =____=;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~House M.D~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~House M.D~*   ~House M.D~* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~House M.D~*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monkey Chicken Soup :: Monkey Chicken Soup.com :: Television-
Jump to: