Monkey Chicken Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Chicken Soup

Good for your soul <3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which consoles do you prefer/have?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Female Number of posts : 223
Humor : Oh go away, would ya? D< I have no humour.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Which consoles do you prefer/have? Empty
PostSubject: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 am

So! Which console do you like playing on? Which consoles do you own? Annnd, which would you LIKE to own? ^^ What games work best where? :3 Whatever you wanna discuss.

I have a Nintendo64, a Nintendo DS, an x-box and a Wii. I bought three of them (after saving very hard. >< gah, why so expensive!? DX .... ._. I think that was an unconscious attempt at copying Joker. Anyway!) and the N64 my aunty gave to me coz her boyfriend at the time didn't want it anymore.

I love all of them, they all have their awesome games, but if I DID have to pick one I'd have to say... Well, I love the DS because of the portability and it serves me very well. I'll have had it two years at the end of this year. My Wii I adore because of the compatibility with the Gamecube games.
My x-box... i love it, but it has... not too popular titles on it. And the N64 is actually pretty damn good, considering. Sooo...

Wii, i think. I like the interactivity of it. :3

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://monkeychickensoup.forumotion.com
Pocky

Pocky

Female Number of posts : 66
Humor : I have a very perverted sense of humour C:

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm

I have... DS, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Wii, and PS2 -shot-
I like the DS best, because it's interactive but I don't have to move much. -shot again-
Back to top Go down
http://x-tangled-web-x.deviantart.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Ouuuu, cool! OwO

na na, that is a good point ._.; DS is interactive and you don't have to move... but I like the Wii more for some reason ^^; oh well.
Back to top Go down
cybermuse1

cybermuse1

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Over the hills and through the woods....no seriously
Humor : Stuff, just stuff......lol.....stuff
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Well, I work at Gamestop so I play all of the consoles. Most of the games I play are from the PS2 but I am quite fond of Bioshock, Left 4 Dead and the multiplayer games on X-Box. Um for wii, I played OP series, No More Heroes which are totally epic. DS, I bought it for the Final Fantasy, WEWY, Megaman series and LoZ. Currently getting into the PSP games. Reason, Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Dissidia BABY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 am

awesome x3
Back to top Go down
Magnet-chan

Magnet-chan

Female Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:01 pm

I don't have a console!!! 8D -shotshotshot- DDX

But I play with my computer, have been playing computer games since... since... I was 8 I think -nod nod- and I've played them a LOT X3 Sims, equestriad, driver, colin mcrae, tomb's and such :3 few flight simulators too x3

Mm! But if I had a console I'd want either playstation 2/3 or wii :3 Cause I like the idea of getting to move in wii, but on ps2&3 you have cool games too(like sing star ;w; ) -nod-

and I liked to play wii at Sunny-hunny's place x3
Back to top Go down
http://iina-san-chan.deviantart.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

na -unshoots- ._. get one. -shot instead-

Nee, you have been playing them a while, then. x33
(I hate computer games. DX )

Ne ne, you have a point. D: I want the new Nintendo DSi too -shifty- Mm, if I trade in my old DS, the price of the new one goes from 299 to 175 -nod- so I don't know if I should though, coz the new DSi doesn't have the gameboy slot thingy. ._. not that I use it much anyway, I guess. But I was gonna give my DS to magnet chan. DX ... though... you can't buy games over there to put on it, coz it's region code wouldn't be PAL I don't think. >< or would it... Europe... oh! you are PAL i think! 8D Coz coz master is PAL. :3 But you'll have to check for me. x3

...... -flail- ._. i don't need to explain why I'm flailing either.
Back to top Go down
Magnet-chan

Magnet-chan

Female Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm

my turn -unshoots- XD

Yuh 10 years Neehee! And I still suck ._. xD Oh well :3
(na na why? ._. )

Ne... -prods- you trade your old DS you hear me, I'm not going to take it if you can get over 100$ of the price off by trading it. Seriously, think of yourself and not me on this thing, I've lived all my life without console's a few more yearss won't kill me ._. ...and I know how much you want the new DSi I really think you should get it -nod nod- ... -glomps- ne? x33

Nuh ._. -glomps again- X3
Back to top Go down
http://iina-san-chan.deviantart.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

thank you XD

na na na ^^;
(just do. I hate... i dunno. I don't mind them, but I prefer to have the controller in my hands, and use a keyboard. I don't like using keyboards. >< and consoles don't lag like compy's do. .__.;;; )

meh, we'll see. :3 still, check your region. its not a number like dvds, its a code thing usually somewhere on the game. PAL is one, NTSC is another, and i think there's a third, but I can't think of it.

.//_//. _glomps back-
Back to top Go down
cybermuse1

cybermuse1

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Over the hills and through the woods....no seriously
Humor : Stuff, just stuff......lol.....stuff
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm

@ Sunny: Um here's an idea, I save some money up for some games and of course part of the console you desire. Trade in the DS cause of course the value depreciates depending on the condition. I suggest if you want to sell it, do it now cause you will get less money as you wait longer for it. Trust me, I know. I am the breaker of bad news when it comes to console values.

Like for example, a guy bought an X Box 360 and he never opened it and wanted to trade it in full value, problem is that you can't. Even if the console was never taken out of the box, the fact is that he purchased it and the console gets recorded as a sold product. The value decreases 10%. (not too sure how it works there) So if you are going to buy a console, make your decisions final so you don't lose money in the process.

@ Magnet: Um honestly, I recommend to get a PS2 since this will be your first console. PS2 consoles are pretty cheap these days. And I highly recommend you get the slim ones not the thick ones cause some games cannot not be played on the old ones. Plus if you buy a PS2, there are many games for you to chose from, DS has a good amount of games too. That is perfectly fine. If you purchase something called a SD card, you really don't have to buy videogames, you can just save it into the the card and play it.

Wii is a fun console too. But the games are pretty limited. But the benefit for getting the wii is that if you get Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you can go online to play against people. It only works if you have a internet connection, for the most part wireless. If you have wireless internet, you can get your friends code from then and then have matches. Only negative part is sometimes people lag depending how strong their connections are.

An SD card allows you to basically download the game without buying it. Also allows you to play japanese games so it not region locked. Once you have a SD card, you have to download a program to decode the torrent files. (I have bit comet) Once the file is decoded, stick your SD card in and them out it into the file. Afterwards, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which consoles do you prefer/have?   Which consoles do you prefer/have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which consoles do you prefer/have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monkey Chicken Soup :: Games :: Game On!-
Jump to: